Memory card are prone to data loss so we will need memory card recovery software to recover the lost data. In recent period Memory Card Recovery Software has become the most used application to recover data from memory card. This utility is enabled with sophisticated technique and powerful algorithm through which it can easily recover lost or corrupt data from all memory card. In order to get back lost data from memory card you have perform recovery and to do so follow the given below steps
- Install Memory Card Recovery Software on your computer then double click on its icon on your desktop.
- When software opens select the drive from logical drive list and click on “Start scan”.
- The software start scanning the device and it will also provide the preview of recovered file at the same time.
- Once the recovery process complete you will see the list of recovered file in the left side pane of the interface. You can also select them to preview
- To recover the files select all the files which you want to recover. After that a “Browse for folder” dialogue box will open. Now you can save your files in at your desired location.
To install Memory card recovery software you can follow the below mentioned installation guide
- After opening of dialogue box click on Save file
- Now Double click when the Download Windows Appears
- After that a security dialogue box will appear click on run
- System necessity
To use the Memory card recovery software you must sure that the following system requirements will be available
- Operating system :- Windows 7/8/Vista/XP
- Hard disk :- 100 MB Free Space
- RAM :- At least 1 GB
- Processor :- Pentium Glass
Non Installation Guide
To uninstall the Memory card recovery software follow the steps
- First Go to Control Panel
- Now select Add or Remove program
- After that remove or uninstall Memory card recovery software.